Monday, July 1, 2013

Down By The River


 


 


As I have mentioned in a previous post, one of my favorite summer pastimes is to walk or bike down to the Maumee River.  So many summers have been spent hanging around this river.   In high school and college I always made sure the river was on my running route so I could stop and regroup if need be.  It's only a few blocks from the house I grew up in so it has always been a quick place where I can escape and be alone with my thoughts.  Although it's not nearly as beautiful as the ocean, it's my personal sanctuary and I'm thankful for its peace and quiet. 

My sister was kind enough to walk down here with me the other day.  Luckily we grabbed the camera and were able to capture some of my summer style at my favorite spot.  Obviously from this post and previous posts you can tell I'm obsessed with anchors.  I found this little anchor gem on sale at JCrew for only $18!! Such a steal!  I've worn it pretty much everyday since purchasing it.  And I have to point out the loveliness of this necklace from Pink Pineapple Shop.  It is one of my favorite purchases because it brightens up any outfit and pairs so well with so many different colors.  You can find the coolest nautical pieces from this adorable boutique.  I highly suggest checking it out!

P.S. Don't forget to follow Au Flair on Bloglovin'! 

 Top: LOFT
Shorts: LOFT
Necklace: Pink Pineapple Shop
Clutch: Coach (similar version)
Belt: JCrew
Earrings: Kate Spade


No comments:

Post a Comment