Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Promenade in Pastel











My absolute favorite color combination is pink and blue.  I will wear pink and blue together everyday, and it usually works out that way because my closet is filled with these two colors.  They compliment each other so well!  Adding a splash of pastel mint to this particular outfit is a perfect way to make it unique.  I am beginning to feel like a walking advertisement for Francesca's with all these posts, but they seriously have the cutest tops and dresses!  This shirt is so so comfy and the cut out back is a nice trendy surprise! 

On a different note, I want to thank everyone for all the support you have given me over the past few months with building Au Flair and I appreciate all of you following this blog!  Be sure to like Au Flair's Facebook page!

Top: Francesca's (sold out)
Shorts: LOFT (Last year)
Necklace: Francesca's
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Earrings: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment