Thursday, July 25, 2013

Anchored In Lilly











If you are any type of nautical fan you need to get into Banana Republic ASAP!  They have the most adorable nautical inspired line right now.  When I picked up this anchor shirt I literally could have purchased the entire store, however, I was a good shopper and only chose one item (my bank account was pleased).   I've been wearing this top around paired with my coral shorts but I wanted an option to dress it up, so why not pair it with my super vibrant Lilly skirt?! 

Anchors + Lilly = BEST OUTFIT EVER.

If you haven't been able to tell yet I am an avid Lilly Pulitzer and anchor lover.  Everyday I wear something that has an anchor on it and I would wear Lilly everyday if it was feasible for my wallet.  Lilly is just so classic, bright, and preppy...it's perfection.  And I love that anchors symbolize hope, steadfastness, and strength.  Here is one of my favorite quotes about anchors symbolizing steadfastness..."We are steadfast in our vision of the pursuit of our new Dream."  This quote resonates with me so strongly because of my dream to open my own fashion boutique.  In itself, the quote gives me hope.

Enough about that! Go to Banana Republic and pick up your new summer nautical piece!! 

And don't forget to "like" Au Flair on Facebook!

Top: Banana Republic
Skirt: Lilly Pulitzer (old)
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Necklace: Francesca's (similar)
Wristlet: Kate Spade
Sunglasses: New York & Company









No comments:

Post a Comment