Monday, July 22, 2013

Sunday Stroll






 










 






This past Sunday was spent relaxing by the pool and taking a nice afternoon stroll through downtown.  After a few busy weeks of travel, work, and recuperating, it was nice to finally take a day to relax and enjoy the fantastic summer weather.  It's already closing in on the end of July and I feel like there is so much I have yet to accomplish this summer (like sun tanning and taking a vacation!).

One thing I have accomplished is stumbling upon a new local boutique called Sofi Stella where I found this adorable chevron bow back dress.  I love buying from boutiques not only because I like supporting local businesses, but also because the fashion finds are fabulous.  Obviously I couldn't pass up this treasure because it has three of my favorite things - bows, chevron, and a pop of pink!  I added this pink bauble necklace (also from Sofi Stella) to dress it up a bit.  There is never such a thing as too much pink, however, I was feeling the need for extra color and added my mint flats for easy walking.  The dress is a perfect, lightweight shift for those hot summer days.

P.S. Be sure to follow Au Flair on Bloglovin'!

Dress: Sofi Stella
Necklace: Sofi Stella
Shoes: Banana Republic
Clutch: Coach (spring style)

I always appreciate and welcome comments! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment