Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Nights At Riverside Park
















 
Summer in Ohio is so special and magical.  There is something about the hot, summer nights with the cicadas buzzing that always brings a smile to my face.  So many summer nights have been spent on Front Street overlooking this river.  Not only does Riverside Park play host to a panoramic view of the Maumee River, but it is also a historic home to two cannons from the U.S.S Constitution, as well as a memorial to veterans of WWII.   

On the fashion side, one of my favorite prints (that I really do not have enough of) is chevron!  I love chevron tops, dresses, curtains, pillows, blankets...you name it!  To me its an updated twist to the classic stripes that I so love.   This particular blue one from Francesca's is so easy to wear because it can be casual like I did here, or you can tuck it into a pencil skirt for a fun, professional work outfit.  The blue obviously pairs perfectly with my favorite pink necklace.   Adding the pop of mint with my new Abby Flats from Banana are a perfect conclusion to this breezy summer outfit.


Top: Francesca's
Shorts: LOFT
Shoes: Banana Republic
Necklace: Francesca's
Bracelets: Kiel James Patrick, Brighton Collectibles
Wristlet: Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment