Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Exploring the Man Shed








As my parent's construct a new man shed out back to house various pool toys and lawn equipment, I continue to construct my summer wardrobe (using Francesca's dresses of course!).   This dress is so perfect for summer.  Insanely comfortable and lightweight, I'm pretty confident I can weather any heat and still feel put together.  Plus who can resist the adorable geometric inspired print!  Check out other cute summer dresses from Francesca's online store

Dress: Francesca's (Similar style)
Belt: Francesca's
Necklace: Brighton
Shoes: Target 
Sunglasses: The Limited

2 comments:

  1. hi Shannon! Thanks for following The Darling Prepster! Loving your blog and following on facebook and twitter! :] i'm also from Ohio! Where are you located?! Looking forward to future posts! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashliegh! Thank you so much for stopping by Au Flair and commenting! The Darling Prepster is so cute! I love all your posts. I love that you are from Ohio!! Currently I am in Toledo. Where do you reside? Thanks again for following!

    ReplyDelete