Thursday, June 13, 2013

Blushing Pink







This summer I am in love with blush and mint, and I love them together! How gorgeous and romantic is this handbag?? It's my new obsession!  The blush pink color surprisingly acts as the perfect neutral.  Be prepared to see it pop up frequently in my outfits :).

I also have to give a shout out about the Sam and Libby sandals from Target.  Oh my gosh.  These are so perfect and so comfortable!  They go with everything!!

P.S.  Don't forget to follow me on Twitter (username:Shannondane1) & Instagram (username: Shanmdane) and like Au Flair on Facebook!!

Top: The Limited
Jeans: The Limited
Bag: Coach (Similar - I have the smaller version)
Sandals: Sam & Libby for Target
Necklace: LOFT (from Fall 2012)
Bracelets: Kiel James Patrick, Trollbeads, Brighton

No comments:

Post a Comment