Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wedding Season





Everyone knows summer is prime wedding season.  My friend Kate just celebrated her wedding this past weekend with a beautiful ceremony!  I was lucky enough to be able to attend and watch her happily walk down the aisle to marry her best friend.

I found this adorable dress from LOFT last summer when my family and I were vacationing in Colorado.  I think I've worn it to almost every wedding and/or graduation over the past year.  Not only is it a great, classic fit but it's also amazingly comfortable.   LOFT still carries the style, just in a different set of colors and you can find it here!





One of the aspects of this dress that I love so much is how many different ways I can accessorize it.  Since it is such a classic fit, it's easy to dress it up with current, trendy accessories.  For this particular wedding I opted for my mint bauble necklace from Pink Pineapple Shop (my favorite boutique!) and my robin colored wristlet from Coach.  And if you can still find these wedges from Express I highly recommend picking a pair up...they are fabulous and comfortable!!




Posing with my friend Gretchen who looks adorable in her new Anthropologie dress!  And below is my handsome date!! 


Dress: LOFT (last season - similar option)
Necklace: Pink Pineapple Shop
Sunglasses: Coach
Shoes: Express (old)
Wristlet: Coach (Spring style)

As always, thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to follow Au Flair on all the social media :)

No comments:

Post a Comment