Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Garden Party








 
 It's officially my favorite time of year: dress season! I loooove dresses and skirts and basically live in them from April until it gets too cold (and then I add tights!).  I found this adorable blue gem at Express this past week and had to have it.   I justified buying it a.) it was on sale and b.) I do not own any other dress in this color or style.  It's insanely comfortable and you can dress it up or dress it down depending on your accessories.  I styled it here a tad more casual by pairing it with my Lindsay Phillips flats (which go with everything!!).  It could easily be dressed up by throwing on a pair of fun heels and chunky necklace. 


Dress: Express
Cardigan: LOFT (similar)
Belt: LOFT (old) 
Necklace: Nina Nguyen
Shoes: Lindsay Phillips
Clutch: Limited (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment